Charter Boat: Lady Gail II
We run out of Dale, a picturesque seaside village near the mouth of the Milford Haven waterway, April to September then Milford Marina for the Autumn/Winter period. Plenty of parking available. Accommodation also available.
CHARTERS ALL YEAR - 2018 BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN
- CBUK Catch Log: 20 Species have been caught onboard Lady Gail II, including: Ballan Wrasse | Bass | Blonde Ray | Blue Shark | Bull Huss | Cod | Conger Eel | Cuckoo Wrasse | Haddock | Lesser Spotted Dogfish | Pollock | Porbeagle | Short-spined Sea Scorpion | Small-Eyed Ray | Smooth-hound (Common) | Spurdog | Starry Smooth-hound | Thornback Ray | Tub Gurnard | Whiting
- 8 lb Starry Smooth-hound by Unknown
- 7 lb Smooth-hound (Common) by Pen Duke
- 8 lb Small-Eyed Ray by Pen Duke
- 13 lb Conger Eel by Anthony Brown
- 14 lb Bull Huss by Jim Jam
- 14 lb Conger Eel by David Blackhall
- 1 lb Whiting by Nigel
- 1 lb Whiting by Steve
- 8 lb 8 oz Bull Huss by Peter Tylor
- 1 lb 4 oz Whiting by Martin
- 1 lb Whiting by Craig
- 3 lb Conger Eel by Nigel
- 8 oz Cod by steve
- 1 lb 8 oz Whiting by Mike Bolton
- 3 lb Thornback Ray by moke
Latest Fishing Reports
15/06/2016 Fishing Report by Andy Cleeve on Lady Gail II (Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire)
15 Jun 2016 by Andy Cleeve
Great two days fishing with Fen on Lady Gail, 15-16 June, 16 species, stunning 2 hour session on Spurdogs all 12-18 lbs 74 fish landed, great craic and plenty of tea and
05/06/2016 Fishing Report by adam west on Lady Gail II (Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire)
5 Jun 2016 by adam west
Have a nice day out with fen yesterday 5th june 2016
Flat seas and sunny
Only the one shark to mid 40s
05/07/2014 Fishing Report by Des Kendall on Lady Gail II (Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire)
5 Jul 2014 by Des Kendall
Shark trip into the Celtic Sea 95m water
Three sharks caught and three dropped.
Biggest, a Blue at 90lbs to Des
John landed a 80lbs Blue and Rob a 65lb Blue....
Top day with a top skipper.....
- Color for Fully Booked
- Fully Booked
- Color for Partially Booked
- Partially Booked
- Color for Available
- Color for Not Available
- Not Available
- Color for Unspecified
Mark Lewis (20/04/2017)
Excellent day out again with Fen, on my own again but together we had an excellent days fishing, caught a variety of species - Ballan Wrasse, Coalfish, Pollack and Codling. Will be booking again when this way again in the summer.
Mark Lewis (15/04/2017)
Went out on Sunday 15th, fishing slow but Fen and his partner Pen took me out on my own and worked hard to find some fish, caught the dependable doggies and some juvenile whiting. Altough slow, good banter and hot tea made the trip most enjoyable and I will be booking again this week.
chip davies (19/01/2017)
What a very pleasant skipper Fin is. Good response to text enquiries, lent me a reel when I was stupid enough to forget mine. The other people booked on the trip were a no show, so Fin and his wife took me out by myself. I had a very good evenings fishing conger, Thornbury ray, codling, whiting and the compulsory doggies caught.Will certainly book again. Thanks Fin!
Skippers Reponse: Thanks Chip, look forward to seeing you again.
LocationLocation & Directions
Bait & Tackle
Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales, Wales
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales, Wales